October 25, 2023
Fostering Workplace Diversity: Embracing Inclusivity
Diversity in the workforce has become more important than ever before with employers from across the spectrum recognizing the long-term benefits of creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce. With October marking the 78th anniversary of the U.S. Department of Labor’s National Disability Employment Awareness Month, (NDEAM) this year’s theme of “Advancing Access and Equity,” commemorates the many contributions of people with disabilities in the workplace and is the perfect springboard for an in-depth exploration of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategies in your business. In this webinar, a panel of recruiting and HR experts will be asking critical questions and sharing important insights for leveling up your DEI strategies. Join us for a deep dive into:
- How employers can effectively promote their commitment to DEI to attract a diverse talent pool.
- How recruiters can reduce unconscious recruiter bias during sourcing.
- What visible aspects of a company's culture indicate a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion when job seekers encounter the organization?
- Actionable strategies recruiters can employ to ensure active sourcing and recruiting from diverse candidate pools.
- Recommendations to help companies increase the diversity of their workforce: Best practices from industry experts.
Other recent webinars
Find more compatible candidates with Talent Intelligence.
Discover how Arya goes beyond conventional AI recruiting.