- What are cookies?
A ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of data that a website can send to the user’s browser, which may then be stored on the user’s system.
- Types of cookies?
- A “session cookie” only exists in the temporary memory of your device, i.e., while your Service session or visit to a Website lasts, and is usually deleted when your web browser is closed.
- A “persistent cookie”, on the other hand, has a longer lifespan: it remains on your device until you delete it (i.e., instruct your browser to do so) or until it expires.
- A “secure cookie” can only be sent over a “secure” (encrypted) connection, making it harder for others to intercept information.
- A “third-party cookie” belongs to someone other than Leoforce, e.g., a company providing us with Service or Website analysis services or delivering our messages (such as advertisements) across the Internet.
- Usage of cookies and consent?
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
- How does cookies improve the user experience?
Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We store information that we collect through cookies. You can configure your browser to refuse to accept cookies in principle or to
inform you in advance when a cookie is stored. In this case, however, the functionality of the website may be compromised, and you may not be able to access our Website in the most efficient manner.
Certain cookies are used to recognize you when you return to a Website, enabling us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences, e.g., your choice of language. And, quite importantly from the privacy
aspect, there are some third-party cookies that gather information about your browsing activities over time and across different websites following your use of our website (in other words, track your online behaviour), which
may result in advertisements or other messages being displayed to you based on your browsing history.
- Third-Party cookies?
Third-party cookies can usually be managed by the tools provided by those parties. We are not responsible for any third-party links/cookies in our Website, these services might set up their own cookies to remember you. In
such event kindly read through the Cookies policy of the respective third party to understand how your Personal Data is managed.
Some of such tools are available here:
- https://adssettings.google.com – Google advertising settings;
- https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – Google Analytics opt-out;
We cannot give you an exhaustive list of the means for opting out of third-party cookies as the service providers who may set such cookies in connection with the Service and Websites change from time to time.
- What data we collect as part of cookies?
We only collect essential cookies that help us provide you with the best of services.
The data we collect includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, web pages, operating system, date/time stamp, managing your consents and request for company data.
- How do we use and store cookies?
website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
- Cookie retention
Information collected via cookies (other than the third-party cookies) will be retained for a maximum period of 2 years. Retention period of third-party cookies is mentioned in the respective third-party Privacy/Cookie
- How to contact us
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Leoforce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at Leoforce, LLC, 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603, or via phone at +1 919-800-0110.